Where might I find General Orders No. 77 dated 11 Nov 1943?

What are the 11 General Orders?


  • To take charge of this post and all government property in view.
  • To walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.
  • To report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.

How do you find family members who fought in ww2 for free?

To find out if they have any information on your veteran, call them at 800-827-1000. If the Department of Veteran Affairs does not have any information you can try contacting the Veteran Affairs Insurance Center at 800-669-8477.

When were the general orders established?

Navy Department, Washington, D. C., May 13, 1935. 1. A new series of general orders is hereby established and the series of 1921 is hereby discontinued.

Number of order Date of order Disposition
68 Sept. 6, 1921 Reprinted as General Order No. 13.

How do I find someone who served in the Air Force?

How to Locate U.S. Military Personnel and Veterans

  1. By phone at 1-877-272-7337.
  2. Through an online request (You’ll first need to create an account.)
  3. Using its Hero Care app on your mobile device.

How many 11 general orders are there?

In the Navy and Marine Corps, there are eleven General Orders of a Sentry, also known as General Orders of the Watch. The Army and Air Force have condensed these eleven orders into three.

How many general orders are there name them all?

11 general orders

The 11 general orders are common to all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces.

How do I find my father’s WW2 service records?

You can request a copy of the Veteran’s military records in any of these ways:

  1. Mail or fax a Request Pertaining to Military Records (Standard Form SF 180) to the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC). …
  2. Write a letter to the NPRC. …
  3. Visit the NPRC in person.
  4. Contact your state or county Veterans agency.

How do I find my father’s WWII military records?

Types of Military Records

You can find veterans’ military service records from World War I to the present from the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC). The NPRC houses many types of records, including Official Military Personnel Files (OMPF).

Related Post