(or from any page on Ancestry, select your name or username in the top-right corner > Account Settings > Trees (on the left side). Select Member tree hints or Potential relatives not yet in your tree and toggle on or off.
How do you clear all hints on Ancestry?
Quote from video: And if you don't want to receive any hint notifications just uncheck the box next to receive hint notifications click on save.
How do I delete a relative on Ancestry com?
- In a tree, click on the person you want to delete.
- In the menu that appears, click the tools menu and select Delete this person.
- Click Delete to permanently delete the person.
How do I remove someone from family search tree?
- While signed into FamilySearch, navigate to the Person page of the individual whose record you want to delete.
- If you do not see Vitals near the top of the page, click the Details tab.
- Scroll down to the Tools section in the right column.
- Click Delete Person.
How do I Unmerge someone on Ancestry?
To unmerge, click on Merge Completed. At the next screen, simply click Unmerge to the right. Be sure to include a reason statement for unmerging the records. All the old information will then be restored for both the surviving and deleted person.
Can you delete multiple people on Ancestry?
You can delete a branch of the tree by deleting the person at the base of the branch. Edit per comments: This will not delete the actual people from your list of individuals though. There is not a way to delete multiple people at a time from both places. Persons 2, 4, and 5 have been deleted.