How do I check my messages on MyHeritage?
To navigate to the Inbox, tap on the envelope icon on the upper right-hand corner of the mobile app’s screen. If you have unread messages, there will be a badge on the envelope indicating how many unread messages are waiting for you. Tapping on the envelope icon or on Inbox in the menu will take you to the Inbox.
How do I turn off MyHeritage emails?
MyHeritage email notifications
You can manage these preferences by opening one of these emails, scrolling to the bottom, and clicking “Email Preferences.” You can then choose from the list on the next page exactly which emails you would like to receive.
How do you delete people on MyHeritage?
1. Click on the individual’s card to open the information panel on the left side of the screen. 2. Click on the ‘More’ option then select from the menu ‘Delete this person’.
Can MyHeritage be trusted?
MyHeritage has perhaps the best customer service in the market with a helpful 24-hour toll-free number hotline (1-800-987-9000). Though they are newer to DNA testing than some other larger companies, their genealogical community has been around a long time and is fantastic.
How do I contact someone on MyHeritage?
From your list of DNA Matches: Clicking the “Contact” button or link will take you to your MyHeritage inbox, where you can write your message and send it. When you visit another user’s site and are not a member, a strip will appear at the top of the screen prompting you to request membership to the site.
How do I contact MyHeritage by phone?
- USA. 1-844-994-1888. Mon–Sat 24 hrs.
- Australia. (+61) 1800 841 735. Mon–Sat 24 hrs.
- Canada. 1 833 907 1800. Mon–Sat 24 hrs.
- Ireland. (+353) 1800 944 240. Mon–Sat 24 hrs.
- New Zealand. (+64) 0800 627 020. Mon–Sat 24 hrs.
- United Kingdom. (+44) 080 8164 8606. Mon–Sat 24 hrs.
- Other locations. +1 385 334 3981 * Mon–Sat 24 hrs.