How do you read a VA index card?
The VA Index
- C: Veterans Claim number.
- XC: Prefix X indicates veteran is deceased.
- K: US Government Life Insurance. …
- N: National Service Life Insurance. …
- V: National Service Life Insurance. …
- I: Permanent or Total Disability Claim or death payment of term insurance (WWI ONLY)
- A: Adjusted Compensation (Bonus)
What is Veterans suffix?
Veterans suffix is abbreviated as V.
What is the Veterans Administration Master Index?
This collection contains an index to veterans who served at any time during World War I and who made (or whose heirs made) pension or benefits claims of the Veterans Administration between 1917 and 1940.
How do I find ww1 service records?
World War I – Present
You can find veterans’ military service records from World War I to the present from the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC). The NPRC houses many types of records, including Official Military Personnel Files (OMPF).
How do I know my suffix?
Quote from video: The suffix full is a common suffix meaning full of if you are careful then you are full of care because the suffix. Full means to be full of this means you are cautious and not clumsy.
What is CLS suffix?
In computing, cls is a command used by the command line interpreters COMMAND.COM and cmd.exe on DOS, OS/2 and Microsoft Windows operating systems to clear the screen or console window of commands and any output generated by them.