How do I give access to Metabase?
In the Data tab, select the Orders table in the sidebar and click on the dropdown menu in Canoes’ data access column. All we need to do is grant unrestricted access to the Orders table and click Save Changes. Metabase will pop up a modal summarizing the changes we made and we’ll click Change to confirm.
How do I give another user access to my Google Analytics?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do you get permission for data?
Change app permissions
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the app you want to change. If you can’t find it, tap See all apps. …
- Tap Permissions. If you allowed or denied any permissions for the app, you’ll find them here.
- To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Don’t allow.
How do I give access to my Facebook developer account?
- Click ‘edit settings’
- Click ‘roles’
- Add the additional Administrators / Developers (by name if they’re your friend on Facebook, by email address otherwise)
How do I publish a Metabase dashboard?
From a dashboard, you’ll click on the Sharing icon (arrow pointing up and to the right) to get your public link. Fig. 3. To get the public link for a dashboard, click on the sharing icon and select Sharing and embedding.
What is Metabase access?
Metabase manages permissions on 2 separate domains: data access: i.e. whether a user can query against a certain data set (a given database, or a table thereof); collection access: i.e. whether a user can access a given “folder” (= collection) where questions and dashboards are saved.
How do I setup a user access?
Configuring User Access
- Navigate to Settings > Administration Settings and select Manage User Roles.
- In the View Role List of list, select Finance .
- Click Add new role. …
- Enter the Role Name.
- Optionally, enter a Description for the custom role.
- Select the permissions that you want to set for the role.
- Click save.
How do I grant access to my Google account?
Click on the cog icon in the top right hand corner of your inbox and go to settings. Select the Accounts tab and scroll down to the Grant access to your account section. Click on the Add another account link and add the Google email address of the person you would like to access your Gmail account.
How do I grant access to Google my business?
Add owners & managers
- Go to your Business Profile. Learn how to find your profile.
- Click on Menu Business Profile settings. Managers.
- At the top left, click Add .
- Enter a name or email address.
- To select the user’s role, under ‘Access’, choose Owner or Manager.
- Click Invite.
How do I share a Metabase question?
To share a question, click on the arrow pointing up and to the right in the bottom right of the question.
How do I export data from Metabase?
Export Metabase data: Download full results
- Click on the cogwheel icon in the upper right corner in the Metabase user interface and select Admin:
- Navigate to the General section and enter the correct Site URL:
- Please reload the iDNA Applications page in your browser.
What is a Metabase collection?
After your team has been using Metabase for a while, you’ll probably end up with lots of saved questions. Collections are the main way to organize questions, dashboards, and models. You can think of them like folders or directories. You can nest collections in other collections, and move collections around.